Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blood Bowl Teams Hall of Fame


I have added a separate page to this blog, the Blood Bowl Teams Hall of Fame, to be a place to collect the team pictures for the various Blood Bowl teams I have painted, be they personal or commissioned. 

While I enjoy painting miniatures of all types, there is something uniquely satisfying to me about a Blood Bowl team.  I think it is the ideal size for a creative project with just the right potential variety & cohesion, a balance that makes for a fun project with its own personality.  

The Hall of Fame you can find by clicking the tab below the blog's header.

Feel free to use this post as a place to leave any comments you'd like to for anything that is in the BBTHoF, since there is no way to have a comments section for a separate page, and the comments are shown to me by newest placed, not date of original post, so it will be easy to find your comment here. 

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Awesome - thanks!

Paul O'G said...

Awesome stuff in there mate - the Lad and I are in agreement though: The Greenbay Hackers are our favourite!!!

Laughing Ferret said...

Thanks Paul!

One of my best friend's favorite football team is the GB Packers, so that team was almost abducted before I could mail it out ;)

Since your lad picked it as his favorite I put that team up in the Past Commissions gallery on the company site this last time I updated it.

Paul O'G said...

And great they look there too!
:-)

The Dark Templar said...

Having just started on Blood Bowl I was directed here and… just wow. Lots of inspiration – congratulations on a stunning collection of teams.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...