Friday, June 1, 2012

Preview of Upcoming New War Rocket Faction

Here is the full picture of the Class I rocket for the unnamed new as-yet unreleased faction for War Rocket from Hydra Miniatures.  Had some interesting guesses from the first partial picture- but I think mostly people were imagining it was facing the other way around.  No new guesses from the 2nd quarter picture, and with just 2 quarters left to show, one being just a sliver, time to show the whole ship.


A single-cast miniature.  I like it, I think it looks very fun.  One of the coolest of the Class I rockets I think.
I'll be interested to see what the other class rockets look like.  I'm sworn to secrecy on the name of the faction and their background story, but that doesn't stop you from looking and speculating. I don't have any info on the game rules for them, so I'm wondering what kind of movement and weapons this faction will have.  So far every faction in the game have a unique system for movement and different weapons, which is one of the best aspects of this game to my mind.  

6 comments:

MrLee said...

Heh.. was completely off on the guessing then.. looks neat though..

David said...

Nice ride. Reminds me of Flash Gordon's ship - in a good way :)

Michael Awdry said...

Great lines, looks like it might have a sting in its tail; what about painting it up as a hornet.

Unknown said...

I like the front "windows" It looks almost "bugesque" with compound eyes instead of a standard windshield.

I am guessing some intelligent instectoid race of space faring creatures. But you are sworn to secrecy.

Fiendil said...

There's something a bit mi-go about that there spaceship...

Anonymous said...

Hmm well the Retro Raygun line has the Robot Legion and the Slishians who aren't currently represented in War Rocket. It could maybe be either of those, and if so i'd lean my guess more towards the Robot Legion.

Though it could be another group entirely. Either way it's most definately cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...